Thursday, September 3, 2009

What do you think about KPIs for PSOs?

As you know, I am conducting research to allow me (and, ultimately, you) to better understand the similarities and differences between stand-alone PSOs, SaaS-based PSOs, and Licensed Software-based PSO. I have interviewed a dozen or so Directors and VPs of PSOs, and I have at least 5 more interviews to conduct. However, I'd like to hear from those of you who don't have time to meet with me in person or over the phone for an hour or so.

So, I have created this survey of 25 questions (included a place for you to provide your contact information). I just took it, and it can be completed in less than 15 minutes. If you provide your contact information, I will be happy to share the survey results with you.

To complete the survey, please visit:

World-class PSO Survey

Thanks in advance for your interest and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment