Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Back!

I have been feeling a little less than inspired in the last couple of years. Well, that isn't really a true statement. In reality, I took on a new role with a new company in the fall of 2012. So, as you can imagine, I have been drinking by the fire hydrant getting familiar with a new company, team, industry, and customer base.

I have been in the role for about 15-16 months, and I am feeling inspired now. My focus is a bit different than my previous focus. I wrote a lot about building and running an effective PSO in 2011 and 2012. While that is still a very interesting topic for me, one about which I am passionate, my current focus is helping those around me to be the best consultants they can be. So over the coming months, I plan to post some "Andrea-isms," what they mean to me and how an up-and-coming consultant should think about developing as a world-class consultant.

I hope you will find this series helpful, and I look forward to your comments. My first post in this serious is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment