Monday, February 14, 2011

World Class PSO: Daily Thought

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

(I know it's a Hallmark holiday...but it's a fun day just the same.)

As you move through the day, I am sure that you, too, have many meetings and things to do that require you to interact with others. Be sure to take stock of all of your relationships. We tend to focus today on our relationship with our significant other (I hate that term, BTW), but what the heck, why not use today to practice building relationships in other parts of your life.

Today, I am committed to thinking about the relationships across my life, focusing first on what the other person (whoever that is) needs from me, and trying to have conversations and interactions that improves and builds relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment